WHEN SOMEONE TELLS ME I CAN’T DO TWO THINGS AT ONCE
I’m on HollywoodAssistants radar.
I hope at least one of them tells their Bigtime Hollywood Agent boss to be my Bigtime Hollywood Agent.
Chuck is going to get a very Powerful and Bloodthirtsy Bigtime Hollywood Agent.
When he does, I hope he refers me.
10:34 am • 17 August 2013 • 173 notes
“Well, you’ve seen people in a relationship that was very strong to them, and when that relationship ended they were never exactly quite the same afterwards. They were never able to fully trust or embrace or invest in another person again. I wonder if it was sort of along those kind of lines. Once you’ve lost that love of your life or that person you are connected to, somehow you’re in a different place the whole rest of your life. You’d be very, very lucky if you had anything like it again. I’ve seen that happen with some friends and people I know. They’re changed forever from a relationship that didn’t work out. I could see that kind of applying to this too, maybe.”
Paul Thomas Anderson (via bbook)
(P.T. I’m waiting for you to reply to my letter)
(Source: iwanttobelikearollingstone, via bbook)
10:31 am • 17 August 2013 • 1,394 notes
Floating Ripple Vases (by oodesign)
Fill your favorite container with water and float the vase. According to the movement of the air, the plants change their position within the container.
10:26 am • 17 August 2013 • 148,212 notes
I just watched Taken 2… It was kind of like the Parent Trap, but with guns and blood.
We were sitting around spitballing ideas for Taken 3: Taken Aback, when Cassie came up with the idea of Liam Neeson on the cover of Tekken 2. Of course, when I Googled it… this came up.
Anyway… this shit…
I couldn’t figure out who made this. If you know, let me know.
pic so good
12:34 am • 15 August 2013 • 55 notes
How to Have a More Productive Morning
- First, schedule when you’ll wake up. If you have a meeting at 10am, try to wake up at the last possible moment you can, for example 9:44am. You can work up to this over time, pushing the wake-up time back and back and back. (Pro version: do not set an alarm. Someone will call you and tell you when you’re supposed to be at work.)
- Save time in the morning by not showering, brushing your teeth, exercising, or eating breakfast. A bonus to not showering is only your true pals will be able to be around you, keeping you from wasting energy on false friends. Working out is merely using time to make yourself tired! Do you ever feel better after working out? I wouldn’t know, but I doubt it.
- NEVER make your bed — you will only undo it later! Valuable seconds wasted.
- If you’re not running to catch the train or speeding dangerously on your drive, you are wasting time! Being more effective means doing more in less time - so if you can do the same in less time, that is also more effective!
- Keep a stash of Butterfinger™ bars in your bag. That’s a meal on the go! Still hungry? Eat another one!
9:31 am • 12 August 2013 • 17 notes